Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Device Verification Proccess

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AppCrackActlyCake

AppCrackActlyCake

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 2m 32s
  • LocationTurkey
ok so when i click verify it directs me to a file named enroll.mobileconfig which it 6 kilobytes smol and verify button stays grey just like my hopes about this forum please help me i think on other ppl it sends a profile if you cant help me please atleast send the profile link. if you cant here instagram marvelss.fanss. thank you

victormtz

victormtz

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 10 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 24m 2s

Hello AppCrackActlyCake!

Could you tell me more about your device, ios version, and if it's jailbroken?

Also it may be a possibility, that if device is bypassed you cannot install profiles

Im here to help

Regards

PussInBoots

PussInBoots

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 16s
  • Twitter:Samgrg
  • LocationNepal
  • Facebook:Ronish Dura
So i have a 16.2 version n i tried to verify but i cant open the link , i dunno it is server problem or my ph is te prblm please reply ASAP

VirginiaRoy

VirginiaRoy

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 14s
  • Location4528 Peck Court Anaheim
  • Facebook:VirginiaRoy

ok so when i click verify it directs me to a file named enroll.mobileconfig which it 6 kilobytes smol and verify button stays grey just like my hopes about this forum please help me i think on other ppl it sends a profile if you cant help me please atleast send the profile link. if you cant here instagram marvelss.fanss. cubes 2048. thank you

I also encounter the same problem and I tried uninstall and then reinstall the app. At this time, I can verify easily.

normarunte

normarunte

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 24s
I tried to open the link to check that I had a 16.2 version, but I was unable to do so. Please respond as soon as possible.

widowplonker

widowplonker

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 40s

So i have a 16.2 version n i tried to verify but i cant open the link , i dunno it is server problem or my ph is te prblm please reply ASAP baldi's basics

I think it's because you entered the wrong phone number or some objective reason. Because I can still verify it normally.