Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to force install?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

WhiteDwarf16

WhiteDwarf16

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 11m 46s
Back in the day there was a tweak call ipa installer you can install .ipa no matter what the heck your device is.. Now that is the past, it does not work any more.. can anyone pls come up and make a general guide yes, a general guide on how to force install .ipa manually on your iDevice with Filza(or NewTerm or anything that works pls) no matter what the requirement is. Thank you. I'm on iOS 13 and I am finding for a general guide, a concept of what to do, what value to change( for example you can extract the .ipa file and change miniumosversion or deleted the UIsupportdevice in the info.plist file..) i have known only 2 method so far like are there more to this or any ways to modify an .ipa so it will likely guaranteed to work everytime, to get the application installed every single time somebody in the forum pls let me know.. I have come to this forum asking for help since many of our most prosperous cracker are here pls help me come up with a guide that always work.. like the tweak ipa installer back in the day.. Really appreciated your help, I'm new to this guys thank you..

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

yes editing info.plist minosversion can allow an app to install on a lower firmware.

you can use a tweak lowerinstall and it actually ignores that value so no editing required.

althouigh the above methods do not always work IF the app was built with a newer SDK

and requires a higher firmware to run.

older 32bit apps will never run on 64bit devices

WhiteDwarf16

WhiteDwarf16

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 11m 46s
Do you know what ipa installer do to your ipa back in the day.. so I can get an idea of what I should do thank you? I need an explanation..