Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plugins are not decrypted in any iphonecake ipa

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

PhoenixWrong

PhoenixWrong

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 20m 10s

Wanted to let you know that plugins are not cracked for all ipas uploaded to the website (at least those I checked), depending on the app this can severely limit functionality on non-jailbroken devices (maybe it works on jailbroken, no idea).

To check just run "otool -l whatever.app/Plugins/whatever.appex/whatever  |grep cryptid", if it's 1 it's still encrypted/uncracked.

E.g. you can check Wipr or other safari extensions, those are entirely unusable due to this

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,538 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 36m 22s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

get a life

things are designd for JB and not for NONJB.

sideloading is YOUR issue !

PhoenixWrong

PhoenixWrong

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

get a life

things are designd for JB and not for NONJB.

sideloading is YOUR issue !

Your tone is really uncalled for there to be fair, I wasn't being aggressive or demanding anything, I just thought it'd be of help to let you know for the future, considering you advertise non-jb sideloading yourself on the homepage.

But thanks for your advice, I'll get ahold of an old cheap JB-able device and decrypt/crack the stuff I need myself.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,538 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 36m 22s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

considering you advertise non-jb sideloading yourself on the homepage.

that is an paid ad banner for iPAstore service.

that's not appcake

PhoenixWrong

PhoenixWrong

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Idk if this might be of interest but I got an iPhone 7, jailbroke it with checkra1n on iOS 14.8.1, and found out that app plugins from appcake IPAs don't work on JB devices either (also you can't decrypt them yourself because it seems the fairplay encryption is user-specific). Since I own Wipr legally I made some tests. CrackerXi seems to be at fault here, with flexdecrypt instead I was able to properly decrypt the Wipr plugins and get it to work on both non-JB and JB.

• user_hidden likes this