Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

to user_hidden-ICPDA

crack problems

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

bababo54

bababo54

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 19m 56s

request to @user_hidden
hello, more than half of your iOS app cracks do not start, the program closes immediately upon startup.

investigate, I notice that this happens with all files that have ~half of the original size.

for example app is 80MB, but crack is 40MB.

https://www.iphoneca...540358780_.html

here example, only Version:1.06.1 is works, all upper ver is not ...

I don't know what you cut out there, but please don't do it, because only you crack a lot of apps, and the another people like zachary do it very rarely, and it's impossible to even try a lot of apps...

and thank you

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 46,023 posts
    • Time Online: 313d 11h 37m 50s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

request to @user_hidden
hello, more than half of your iOS app cracks do not start, the program closes immediately upon startup.

investigate, I notice that this happens with all files that have ~half of the original size.

for example app is 80MB, but crack is 40MB.

you are a moron and have no clue.

size of file has nothing to do with anything.

have you heard of compression?

you complain and give no information on what device, what firmware, if you are jB or not. how do you load an app.

BYE!!!

bababo54

bababo54

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

you are a moron and have no clue.

size of file has nothing to do with anything.

have you heard of compression?

you complain and give no information on what device, what firmware, if you are jB or not. how do you load an app.

BYE!!!

wow, i think i didn't give any reason to speak like that to me.. you must apologize..I came without a war, even expressed respect to you ...
Of course I know about compression...
I'm saying anywhere! that the size - is the reason of problem, I just pointed out my observation in the difference between working files and not. you should read my post more carefully.
since the same versions from other releasers work fine, whether the size is due to compression or cutting something, I did not make claims that this is the only reason, I even wrote clearly and without double understanding that "I don't know what, but "...

I'm on a12z, ios15.1, noJB. load by trollstore, altstore same result

I also gave an example app, version and a link to it in the first post.

this is one example, but the result is identical for all applications that have been "compressed"...or cut out something..
I hope it's not difficult to compare the specified version with the latest one to find the difference.

I'm not a force you or come to war/ clame.....

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 46,023 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

purchase the app if you like it

support the developer.

funny how non-jailbroken users expect to use apps like jaibroken users benefit from....... LOL

bababo54

bababo54

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

purchase the app if you like it

support the developer.

funny how non-jailbroken users expect to use apps like jaibroken users benefit from....... LOL

What is your native language? You completely don't understand what is written.
why you talk about JB benefits, if I write that ONLY "compressed" programs are not launched?
What does the purchase have to do with it if the application does not even start? How can I know I like it or not?
Above example is only one that have old not "compressed" version , but I already wrote in the first post that there are also bunch of apps with no other versions, and you cant even try it...

Oh God. dude, i came with peace and respect, just to ask for a small thing that, i'm sure is very easy to solve, but why should such a small thing cause such negativity...
you are not adequate. that a pity, im sad to know it.
as i see, no matter what i say, you dont polite and dont care, so i leave you alone with your negative.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 46,023 posts

you complain about an IPA that is made for jailbroken devices.

you then use free software to install those programs and expect them to work properly .

compression has NOTHING to do with it.

i fully understand what you wrote.

and as stated in my first reply you have no clue !