Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to install Adguard pro?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts
    • Time Online: 16h 25m 35s

I install the .IPA through Filza and it installs and runs (have appsync unified installed), but the browser extensions don't show up in Settings->Safari->Content Blockers.  How to get them to install?   iPad 14.8 jailbroken with checkra1n.

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts

Any hint?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

installing any ipa with Filza alters the signing therefore changing what original crack was.

use software from computer top load/install IPA to device and test

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts

I tried unzipping the .ipa Payload to /Applications and running uicache, but that doesn't work either.

The 'PlugIns' Extensions have to be installed somehow.  I don't know what to use on device.

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts

I've also tried command line "appinst" and it doesn't install the Safari Content Blockers.

There must be a way to install the ipa from the device...

drenyl

drenyl

Caker

• IC Member
  • 52 posts

I am able to download the free Adguard in iTunes, copy the .ipa to my device via ssh, and "appinst" it without problem.  The safari plugins/extensions are installed properly.

I don't understand why doing the same with the .ipa from here is different. It doesn't install the safari plugins/extensions.