Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[HOW TO] Crack iOS apps with AppCrackr (Rasticrac GUI) (Easy for Beginners)

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 30m 26s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y
[i=s] Post Last Edit by MONGOLO at 2013-9-14 02:01 [/i]

ATTENTION: Rasticrac which AppCrackr is based on has been updated. At the moment you must upgrade your copy of AppCrackr manually, go here for more information:
http://iphonecake.co...30&extra=page=1

by MONGOLO 2013-3-21 if you want to share this tutorial on other forums, please give credit!!

andydam's AppCrackr (1.7) is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Rastignac's Rasticrac (3.0c5). Apps cracked with Appcrackr 1.7 will run on armv7s devices such as the iPhone 5. If you are new to cracking apps or you are not comfortable with command lines or you simply prefer a GUI, then AppCrackr is for you!

Posted Image

You will need the following packages from Cydia:

---------------------------------[from iPhoneCake repo (cydia.iphonecake.com)]-----------------------
AppCrackr (1.7) (you must use the latest version, or it will be using PCM and not Rasticrac!)
GNU Debugger (iOS 5&6)
posix_spawn
ldone

(there may be other dependencies, zip 7-zip, GAWK etc., all are available from the default Cydia sources)

==================[ STEP 1 - INSTALLING THE PACKAGES ]=========
First, ADD the iPhoneCake repo:
Posted Image

Next, INSTALL the following packages from the iPhoneCake repo and install any dependencies (not all are seen in image),
To find them, go to manage>scources>iPhoneCake Repo and browse through the packages, or just search, but if you are getting it from another repo, make sure it is the latest version, 1.7

Posted Image

RESPRING your iDevice....

==================[ STEP 2 - CRACKING APPS ]================
Open up the AppCrackr app on your springboard.
You will get this window:
Posted Image

You should see all of the apps on your device that can be cracked.
Select the apps you want to crack by tapping on them, you can select as many as you like, or select all by tapping on the button in the upper left hand corner.

Posted Image

Then, press the"crack" button in the upper right hand corner.

You should get this message as the cracking process begins at the bottom of the screen:
Posted Image

A progress bar will help you keep up with the progress.
If you have cracked apps with Rasticrac before, you will notice that the process mirrors what you see in terminal.
It can take a while for the apps to crack, especially for larger apps, be patient, and don't exit the program until the process is done.

You will get a notification like this when the process is done:
Posted Image

You can go to "files" at the bottom menu to see the finished IPAs
Posted Image
Posted Image

They are in var/mobile/Documents/Cracked.
Posted Image

Copy them to your PC with iFunbox and upload to the filehost of your choice and submit to appcake.

If you need help submitting the apps, here is a tutorial:
http://iphonecake.co...80&extra=page=1

If you haven't read the rules on submitting apps, please read them here:
http://iphonecake.co...78&extra=page=1

=======[ SECTION 3 - ADDING YOUR CRACKER NAME ]=======
Go to the settings tab in AppCrackr and enter your cracker name.
The other settings are all useless, they deal with apptrackr, which is gone.
Do not change the script, it will say poedCrackMod by default, Rasticrac is simply the new name for poedCrackMod (PCM)

Posted Image

For more advanced users, you may edit the cracking script to change fake apple ID, compression rate, and details found in the filename, by navigating to
/Applications/AppCrackr.app/poedCrack.sh or /var/stash/Applications.7oNRcJ/Appcrackr.app/poedCrack.sh in iFile. Open in it with "TEXT EDITOR"

You will find that though it is called poedCrack.sh, it is actually Rasticrac r30c5. For directions on editing the script, open this link to my Rasticrac tutorial and scroll down to section 2,"CONFIGURATION", DO NOT rename the script, skip this part and go to where the file opened up, there you will see how to change compression rate, etc.
http://iphonecake.co...98&extra=page=1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,635 posts
    • Time Online: 192d 5h 22m 29s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
I'll put this in IC repo as well.

SinfulWidow

SinfulWidow

OLD Bitch

• Banned
  • 62,952 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPad Air, iHave a PC
Reply 2# hotsjf

I can vouch its good especially for anything with the little TM after app name

chuskhor6666

chuskhor6666

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Respected Member
  • 4,531 posts
    • :
Repo.cracklords.info AppCrackr not installed

and rasticrac cydia.iphonecake.com also not installed
[attach]1889[/attach]

and

300,300http://s2.subirimagenes.com/privadas/previo/thump_2037196la-foto-1.png[/img]

any installed

DiO

DiO

IC Master

• IC Trusted User
  • 905 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 21s
Idone & posix_pawn are already installed from other repo, check your paquet uninstall first and retry.

chuskhor6666

chuskhor6666

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Respected Member
  • 4,531 posts
    • :
Reply 5# DiO

Perfect, how said Dio, uninstall idone and paw...

later installas repo cracklords y buala. bingo.

thanks Dio

i return crack with appcrakr

Guest_Ortiz817_*

Guest_Ortiz817_*
just wondering is there any way possible to crack an app through computer i have an app that got taken off the appstore and i had downloaded it through my old apple id which got hacked around a year ago.

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub

just wondering is there any way possible to crack an app through computer i have an app that got tak ...
Ortiz817 Post at 2013-5-21 09:37 Posted Image

NO, you cannot crack the app on your computer... If you can manage to put the app onto an idevice through itunes (you must have access to your account), then you can crack it.... what app is it? It may have allready been cracked.

Arkanoidblue

Arkanoidblue

IC Master

• IC Trusted User
  • 718 posts
    • :
[i=s] Post Last Edit by Arkanoidblue at 2013-5-21 19:13 [/i]

Program better than ifunbox. I'm talking about the iTools.
with it you can upload your pictures and audios without using itunes.
I use and recommend.

http://itools.hk/en_index.htm

http://itools.hk/mul...pc_download.htm

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX
AppCrackr may be indeed a nice tool, but if an app has ASLR protection, AppCrackr stops working and displays an error message. If you use the script with terminal, it also displays the "/!\" but continues cracking and finishing its work ;)

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 977 posts
  • LocationtheHub
[i=s] Post Last Edit by MONGOLO at 2013-5-30 12:30 [/i]

AppCrackr may be indeed a nice tool, but if an app has ASLR protection, AppCrackr stops working and ...
~The/BOTC/Inc~ Post at 2013-5-30 01:05 Posted Image

It should work exactly the same as the script in terminal, as long as you have updated appcrackr to the latest version of rasticrac, it sounds like your still on an older version, because once I updated AppCrackr, it began working a lot better. I also had it crash when there was ASLR, it was especially unstable on iOS 6.

"You can manually update Appcrackr yourself by going into /Applications/AppCrackr.app/ or /var/stash/Applications.7oNRcJ/Appcrackr.app/ in iFile or iFunbox and replacing poedCrack.sh with the new version rasticrac script. First delete poedCrack.sh, then move the new rasticrac into the directory and then rename it to poedCrack.sh" - from http://iphonecake.co...a=page=1&page=1

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

The BroOfTheCentury Inc.

Pro Caker

• IC Trusted User
  • 224 posts
    • Time Online: 8d 8h 30m 45s
  • Twitter:@TheBOTCInc
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Dogecoin - D8MqrVWwKczFkwLe9GN7j9JyxWh196EWkX
[i=s] Post Last Edit by ~The/BOTC/Inc~ at 2013-5-30 16:33 [/i]

Yes, we are on AppCrackr 1.7 and yes, we also use Rasticrac rc30e7 with the GUI, we arent that dumb :P
As we said before its a problem with the ASLR protection: if an app has it, the GUI fails, if you 1. dont remove it with a script we found on iapphacks.com called "rmaslr" or 2. dont use Terminal to do it.
We are always pleased to show you screenshot ;)

But something other now: we think you could be very interested in the new debian packages we made, which are 1. a .deb for Rasticrac rc30e7 and 2. a small AppCrackr "Update" which also contains the new Rasticrac script ;)

Just talk to us if you want them :)

Auroratic

Auroratic

Since April of 2013

• iPASTORE
  • 1,434 posts
  • Twitter:@GTXAuro
  • LocationAppCake Community
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 5, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7+, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6
Wow thanks man. Hadnt any issues with this :) I will be cracking some apps hopefully for AppCake