Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iphone6s stuck in boot loop

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tein98supra

Tein98supra

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 41m 52s

Hey all, my sister gave me her Iphone 6s saying if i can fix it I can have it. I knew it was stuck in a boot loop. But i figure I give it a shot anyways, because I can use it as my music player.  By bootloop I  mean it's stuck on the apple logo. (The black background with silver apple, and not the white background with black apple I've seen in some videos)

I've tried a lot of different ways the last few days but everything I've tried has been nothing but headaches... I tried setting it into recovery mode, in Itunes, and even DFU mode in Itunes. Everything is up to date itunes wise the latest version, and even let iTunes pick the correct latest ispw for the phone... but it keeps failing with the unknown error message (9). I've tried on two different computers, but it still fails.

Someone mentioned that it could be my cable? but if that was the case wouldn't I know it right away when if the cable won't hold a consistent connection? I know I heard the connect and disconnect sounds when it was trying to load the frimware via iTunes

So then I've tried using Imyfone fixppo, Tenorshare Reiboot thinking they were free.. but gave up on those because they wanted me to buy something, so I dropped those programs.

Then I tried 3utools to try flashing an older firmware on there as well but it still keeps failing. Maybe I'm doing something wrong and not using it correctly?

I also tried even going back to using redsn0w because I've used it before to get other phones out of said boot loops. But I know redsn0w is super oudated now.

Any suggestions would help

Anybody know what the stock firmware the iphone 6s came with? should I try loading that? Sorry for the long winded post but the account is still rather new and I can only post once a day for the time being

Also, I apologize if this is in the wrong area.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 66,603 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 7h 17m 44s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
stock firmware doesn't matter as you obviously do not have any shsh blobs saved in order to go back to original.

let the battery die and then retry with iTunes.

DO NOT EVER USE THE SOUTBOX FOR YOUR PERSONAL QUESTIONS ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU STARTED A THREAD !!!!!!

Tein98supra

Tein98supra

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 41m 52s

Sorry for that, I apologize for misusing the shout box. Any suggestions on how to drain a battery if it's stuck i a boot loop? turn it on and off would take forever wouldn't it?

Yilia

Yilia

Caker

• IC Member
  • 47 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 5m 29s

There are some possible reasons for this issue, such as worng update, incompatible iOS version, battery problem, or some crashes caused by jailbreak, etc.

You can fix iPhone boot loop with solutions like force restart, Volume Up trick, use iTunes or make use of iPhone system recovery.

For more details to troubleshoot iOS system issues, for example, iPhone black screen with spinning wheel, iPhone stuck on Apple logo, white screen, etc. you can learn from Joyoshare software.

Wlee2060

Wlee2060

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 17 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 26m 54s

To fix iPhone 6s stuck in boot loop, I'd like to recommend you trying TunesKit iOS System Recovery Mac software. This is a professional iOS repair tool that can help you fix various iOS issues such as iPhone boot loop, stuck in recovery / DFU mode, white Apple logo, won't turn on, black screen, etc. The most important thing is that it will fix your problem without causing any data loss. I've used it to solved my iPhone issue. Great.