Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apple Music

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Julia93

Julia93

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 22 posts
    • Time Online: 4h 39m 27s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Julia71943366

think iTunes is a kind of strange and embarrassing mix of show tunes.

barbaraDvegeen

barbaraDvegeen

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 23m 12s

iTunes has never been personal favorite of mine as well becuase that app is straight up eccentric and always has been. whereas Spotify has been up to the competition. it even has better quality control settings than iTunes. i saw a video on comparing these sorta apps in youtube as well. and even it, apple turned out to be the one to cut a lot of shit out of its app. so, why apple at all when you spotify! even with all those "bait" of a new features, i would choose spotify over it. 

wini90

wini90

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 59s
  • Locationfrance, paris
  • Facebook:lawra

Listen to your favorite songs, artists and playlists on Apple Music. Stream music in lossless audio, download songs and play them offline.

Jessiebu

Jessiebu

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 26s

I really hate Apple Music because it doesn't have a free subscription where I can listen to songs with ads. Thats why I prefer Spotify. 

Lydiaa

Lydiaa

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 32s
  • LocationThailand

Hi Guys,

Spotify wins hands down! It's user-friendly, offers excellent quality control settings, and consistently outperforms iTunes. Apple's app lacks personalization and tends to cut useful features. With Spotify, there's no need to think twice – it's my top choice for seamless music streaming! ??