Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pop Up Makes AppCake Impossible To Use

bugs popups Ads

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

LGillian

LGillian

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 9m 8s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Pro
I'm not sure it's directly a problem with AppCake, but I get this pop up only when using AppCake.

Basically it happens a few seconds after I open the app, and the pop up comes up saying what is shown in the image. I can close AppCake and reopen, to browse for a bit, before being shown the pop up again with no option to close it.

I've run iCleaner, checked other tweaks I've installed recently through Cydia to see if they were the cause, but it keeps reappearing only here even after I've done some digging. Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do to fix it.

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 292 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 3h 11m 52s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

Can you take a screenshot and post it?

LGillian

LGillian

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 12 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 9m 8s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Pro
Sorry I thought it was attached.

How is this?: https://imgur.com/a/MHlGg

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 292 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 3h 11m 52s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

Well that website is a virus, but it is usually seen on PC's, not on iDevices. Do you have iAppCrazy installed, because that app is usually associated with ads/scams?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bugs, popups, Ads