Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tempted to shift over to Android.. iOS Emulation?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darnassus

Darnassus

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 26 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 36m 59s

Is there any type of iOS emulation? Can I import cracked .iPA files into an Android phone and still use them?

Also, in comparison to the App Store, is the Play Store as big?

What will I be missing out on if I go to Android? 

I've always been an avid iPhone user, I love what's available when Jailbroken.. but of course, it's getting harder, and this Code Sign rubbish (Which I'm not fully educated on right now) is really turning me off in my decision on my next phone to buy.

Bury me in information guys.

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

I do not blame you for thinking of switching I will not buy another iphone device ever! The Plays store is large but not as much as the app store so very little you would miss out on

OZBM

OZBM

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 5m 5s
  • LocationTunisia/France
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Pro, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Do you want to emulate iOs on an android phone? Never heard of something like that, but the majority of renowned apps are cross-platform, so don't worry about that.