Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Activation Lock Bypass

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

anababes

anababes

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 3m 22s
  • Twitter:@jejewarriors24

i have problem with my ipad 2 its 2nd hand and when i turn it on theres a Activation Lock and it needs the apple account of the past owner how to fix this???

PLESE HELPPPPPPPPPPPP

dodgy

dodgy

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 53m 25s
  • LocationCanada

"I have a problem with this iPad I've stolen" ...

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

Get from previous owner otherwise u should not have it

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
Erm just contact the person you bought it from or website.

To be honest though you cannot sell a Apple device to a shop without ICloud being remove first so....yeah maybe give it back

Yilia

Yilia

Caker

• IC Member
  • 47 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 5m 29s
If you just want to remove screen lock by bypassing the passcode and at the same time factory reset iPad, Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker can do a good job for you.
However, if you also would like to remove the Apple ID of the previous owner, you can try iMyFone LockWiper.