Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to figure out which apps are iOS11 compatible on AppCake app?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

shockme17

shockme17

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 22m 19s

I installed the new appcake but anything I've tried to download including the apps under "New Releases" fail to install after download.  

I see people mention that their uploads work, but because the new appcake doesn't mirror the same library as the iphonecake.com library, it's difficult to tell what's new and what works. Please make the Legacy Appcake compatible. I love the direct download feature, but it's more or less useless if I can't see newly updated/uploaded apps like the  Legacy version. 

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,309 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 19s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

I installed the new appcake but anything I've tried to download including the apps under "New Releases" fail to install after download.  

I see people mention that their uploads work, but because the new appcake doesn't mirror the same library as the iphonecake.com library, it's difficult to tell what's new and what works. Please make the Legacy Appcake compatible. I love the direct download feature, but it's more or less useless if I can't see newly updated/uploaded apps like the  Legacy version.

as hotsfy mentioned before Legacy wont be updated !!