Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upload failed iPASTORE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Thomas_xxxxx

Thomas_xxxxx

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 18h 30m 23s

Hello,

I tried twice to install this game (https://www.iphoneca...300096896_.html) via iPASTORE (using upload via iTunes). I clicked install, it stated uploading IPA, the red bar filled up but after that I got twice the same statement: “Resigning or repacking failed”. It looks like it does not started to resign because it shows: Uploading IPA and in a second after that “Resigning or repacking failed”. Could you tell me where is the problem? Other game uploaded via iTunes installed without any problem. That “Truck Simulator PRO Europe” successfully installed on iPad with AppSync running iOS 10.2 so the file of game is not corrupted. Could you help me? You can see it more detailed on screenshot attached.

Thank you.

Regards, Thomas

Attached Files

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

Ipastore nothing to do with this site u need to submit a ticket with them not here

Thomas_xxxxx

Thomas_xxxxx

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 8 posts
    • Time Online: 18h 30m 23s

I opened ticket but they are not responding to me so I tried to write here.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,644 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 51m 54s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

I opened ticket but they are not responding to me so I tried to write here.

have patience.

THREAD CLOSED !