Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Fallen Hero: Rebirth [1.0.1] [by insomnia] -=[REVIEW PASSED]=-

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 14h 53m 49s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
icon.1353564054.jpg
Fallen Hero: Rebirth
Version:1.0.1
Cate: Games
Price: $3.99
Size: 31.50MB
Description:
Become the greatest telepathic villain Los Diablos has ever known! Once you were famous; soon you will be infamous. That is, unless your old friends in the Rangers stop you first. Juggle different identities and preserve your secrets as you build new alliances and try to forget the friendships you've left behind.

"Fallen Hero: Rebirth" is a 380,000 word interactive novel by Malin Rydén, where your choices control the story. It's entirely text-based—without graphics or sound effects—and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

• Hone your telepathic talents, possess people and venture into their minds.
• Build your own personalized combat armor: be a terrifying super-strong behemoth, a mysterious speedster or anything inbetween.
• Make alliances or enemies in the Los Diablos underworld while you outfight and outthink the heroes set against you.
• Explore relationships as straight, gay, bisexual or aromantic. Romance a mad scientist, your former partner, or both.
• Juggle two bodies and three identities, play as male, female or genderqueer.
• Above all; make sure your past never catches up with you.

How far will you fall down the path of villainy?

Download: http://iphonecake.co...353564054_.html

insomnia

insomnia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 3h 45m 6s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 7+, Apple Watch 2

Actually, this didn't crack right. The app opens but it has the story from "Choice of Robots"

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
    • Time Online: 106d 13h 39m 20s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

Actually, this didn't crack right. The app opens but it has the story from "Choice of Robots"

Your supposed to test before posting apps

Choice of Robots also does not download

insomnia

insomnia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts

Your supposed to test before posting apps

Choice of Robots also does not download

I tested to make sure it installed and opened. I didn't think it would copy choice of robots story. Also I definitely tested Choice of Robots before i uploaded it so it should work. Do you mean it won't download from filepup?

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, iHave a PC

I tested to make sure it installed and opened. I didn't think it would copy choice of robots story. Also I definitely tested Choice of Robots before i uploaded it so it should work. Do you mean it won't download from filepup?

Yes try it it does not download Test it! Use sendspace and replace as dead link

insomnia

insomnia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts

Before you replied I downloaded it just fine. And installed it.

https://imgur.com/a/VWcZxKe

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts

Before you replied I downloaded it just fine. And installed it.

What is happening Filepup shows download started but it does not actually download let Admin check it but for sure it does not start/complete the downoad

insomnia

insomnia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts

Oh ok so it downloads fine for web browser, but not for something else? Ok, I can try sendspace. Still not sure what was wrong with fallen hero

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts

I have tried from another cracker zachary http://www.filepup.n...0.9_Zachary.ipaalso does not download the problem is filepup

insomnia

insomnia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts

I have tried from another cracker zachary http://www.filepup.n...0.9_Zachary.ipaalso does not download the problem is filepup

I tried downloading this one and it downloaded fine as well. I think there is something wrong between filepup and you

edit: it installs and runs fine as well

Ghay

Ghay

• IC Uploader
  • 21,936 posts

I tried downloading this one and it downloaded fine as well. I think there is something wrong between filepup and you

edit: it installs and runs fine as well

Not that it does not exsist Uh, Oh! This file does not exist. Yours now downloads must of been temp prob filepup