Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Changing Submition Apps Policy for Appcake

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,337 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 44m 19s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

Hi to everyone, im thinking to change the way im submiting apps here on this site and to other site as well, but this will affect Appcake users only ( at least the ones who downloading my apps over Hosts ) For some way i was looking how to protect my original apps from appear on other sites as well but with no bigger succes and thanks to @hotsfj new Hosts for direct install of the apps that i was supporting from the day when was launched im prepared to jump to that host ONLY, that mean that i will CLOSE all other hosts here,Dailyupload,Userscloud,Openload, users will have option only to download the apps over Appcake mobile. offcourse im opened to provide some external links for users here who is active if they need them. Offcourse i will not shut down all Hosts right now but gradualy will reduce the apps based on Dailyuploads and Userscloud. Thanks everyone and looking to hear eny sugesstions.

Attached Files

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,949 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 15h 46m 18s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
i understand your idea but it won't stop the theft of files.

AppDB is the worst culprit in this mess !!!

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
for a pirate community, the only thing you can't stop, is thief.

put it another way, when we sharing others copyright protected content, you don't expect that yours will be respected

if you truly don't wanna others to get your file, don't share it anywhere at all....

thanks again for willing share those to AC, but they can easily get the file one way or another.

so you just have to open up your heart, and warmly hug those thieves and leechers
  • Mince0 likes this

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,337 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 44m 19s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards
there is some good points of AC host and bad points.
1. No Copyrights because no visible links on site
2. No dead links replacing
3. Harder way to get the latest IPA of the app then just use Dailyupload host
4. Thrd Party Signing services could finaly gave some credit who posted and cracked the app ( Ignintion .fun) for example.

Bad stuff is thst users will be force to use only that Host.
No Direct coverage of Earnings on the paid hosts.

For now i will add AC host as main link for some apps not all of them as i mentioned in the post

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

there is some good points of AC host and bad points.
1. No Copyrights because no visible links on site
2. No dead links replacing
3. Harder way to get the latest IPA of the app then just use Dailyupload host
4. Thrd Party Signing services could finaly gave some credit who posted and cracked the app ( Ignintion .fun) for example.

Bad stuff is thst users will be force to use only that Host.
No Direct coverage of Earnings on the paid hosts.

For now i will add AC host as main link for some apps not all of them as i mentioned in the post

If you decided to do so, then it's just forcing me to show the direct link on the website too, because there is no point to post a new app on website with NO download link.

As I said, I'd prefer you don't post your app at all.

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s

for a pirate community, the only thing you can't stop, is thief.put it another way, when we sharing others copyright protected content, you don't expect that yours will be respectedif you truly don't wanna others to get your file, don't share it anywhere at all....thanks again for willing share those to AC, but they can easily get the file one way or another.so you just have to open up your heart, and warmly hug those thieves and leechers

Most sensible comment I’ve read regarding piracy on a pirate site lol.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,949 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 15h 46m 18s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
@zachary

a thief is a thief and will always find a way to rob you no matter how you post your apps.
unfortunately there are always people looking for their 15 seconds of fame on others work.

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s

@zacharya thief is a thief and will always find a way to rob you no matter how you post your apps.unfortunately there are always people looking for their 15 seconds of fame on others work.

And this site is a sea of thiefs, we steal from spotify, deezer anything premium user_hidden will steal for use. And zachary you steal many developers work form the masses to use. What goes around comes around as the saying goes!