Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Turbobit site

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
So can we ban the turbobit site or at least require aditional links along side it, the site is terrible and has a crazy slow download speed of 20-40kb/s sometimes 100-150kb/s when lucky, now i would buy a day or 2 of its premium but the only person using it i think is Tytov which then seems like a waste really.
  • user_hidden likes this

Sacmunraga

Sacmunraga

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 295 posts
    • Time Online: 6d 6h 20m 47s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini with Retina, iMac, iHave a PC

@hotsjf, @user_hidden I actually had this idea come to mind where the newly updated AppCake app will use the premium.to api (https://premium.to/API.txt) to create benefits for both constant users and for constant crackers.

The way this will work is:

1. User creates premium.to account and buys a gigabyte package; Base package is 125GB for 5 Euros/ $6 U.S. dollars. Users which download apps consistently can use this, people who only use Appcake a few times a month probably wont need this.

2. Crackers post apps on turbobit, and for every download they earn money.

3. AppCake uses the premium.to api and users login in the app, and download apps highspeed, supporting the uploaders at the same time.

4. Money is *hopefully* generated for ICPDA, motivating crackers to crack more apps.

5. Profit and retire

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
Correction: there will no be no profit for crackers anymore, it's not like a few years ago.

And, new AC will just open up Safari to download from PPD links, so you can do whatever you like for the hosts.

After IPA downloaded, open with AC and install.
  • Sacmunraga and user_hidden like this

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,302 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 19s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

well i used turbobit some time ago when they opened a option on mine Acc that i can restore all dead links with single tap, no need for replacing it over appcake, good stuff for uploaders but few months now they close that and im not submiting on them eny more. and they implemented a false downloads check-points to reduce earnings over downloads as well so that site is practicaly dead by their decisions to make that corections, and not only that from 10$ Whitdraw they raise it up to 40 or more. Openload.io is ok host, they dont reduce number of downloads but they delete the links in one week, so not good for us as well,

For example i posted " Halide raw Camera " 1.11.1 version,, the first one and the link is still live... that was the time when they excluded my acc for links deletion.

https://turbobit.net/am0iavgbkrp0.html

if they would opened again and reduce whitdrawal rate to 10$ i would switch to them again but they dont respond eny more for requests,

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8
I remember TB used to be able to post a link to a file folder, you can put IPA file in the folder

when DMCA hit, they just remove the file, and the folder link stay same

And you can restore the IPA file in an new link, then basically you just need to put the ipa file back in the folder, nothing need to be done on IC

not sure if it is still the same now

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,302 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 19s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

They change all stuff that was good, one of the point was that replacing links with single tap, bacicaly that host could  had ben e the best for us but unfortunate that isnt the case enymore, maybe in the future something pops up...