Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Calendars 5 by Readdle [5.13.5] [by user_hidden-ICPDA] (ok 10-11.x & 32bit)

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 14h 53m 49s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
512x512bb.jpg
Calendars 5 by Readdle
Version:5.13.5
Cate: Productivity
Price: $11.99
Size: 100.30MB
Description:
Calendars 5 is complete re-imagining of what the best mobile calendar experience should be.
Calendars 5 is smart, excels in both tasks and events and runs on any iOS device you might have. It's the calendar app you have been looking for.

Three things you'll love about Calendars 5:

◆ Natural Language Input ◆
Just enter "Meet John at Starbucks on Sunday" and Calendars 5 will create the event for you.

◆ Task Manager ◆
Easy to use task manager that has everything you need to organize, track and complete your to-dos.

◆ First-class iPad calendar ◆
The first smart calendar for the iPad. Its large screen is great for managing your daily schedule and enables richer interaction with your calendar.

What makes Calendars 5 great in use:

◆ Interface focused on events
Elegant and easy to use interface makes it super simple to get a quick overview of the upcoming events and tasks. You always keep your focus on what's important; there is nothing to distract you.

◆ Day, Week, Month and List views of your events.
Calendars 5 illustrates your Day, Week and Month on a small iPhone screen the best possible way. Depending on the situation, select the view that conveniently unveils your schedule.

◆ Works online and offline
Create, edit and delete events or tasks whenever you need it. All changes will be synced back to your account once you are online.

◆ All the features you love
Create custom recurring events (yoga every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday), get reminders or set custom alerts, invite people to your events and more.

◆ Act as you feel it
Intuitively create events with just one tap in your calendar. Drag and Drop tasks and events, swipe to switch between days and weeks, return to your ‘Today’ schedule with one tap.

Privacy Policy: https://readdle.com/privacy
Terms of Service: https://readdle.com/terms

Have any feedback, comments or issues? Please contact us directly at http://readdle.com/contact

Download: https://iphonecake.c...697927927_.html

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 59 posts
  • Twitter:Lakerfanalways

Not sure if its yours or the other cracker the app is not working..does not install on iPASTORe, keeps on saying "App Not Signed"

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

Not sure if its yours or the other cracker the app is not working..does not install on iPASTORe, keeps on saying "App Not Signed"

i can not comment about ipastore or any resigning

i know it works as downloaded here with ifunbox and alike as well through appcake app

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 59 posts

hi there sorry to bother you again but weird issue..I did end up downloading this app using chrome and opening it with ipastore, that way it did install no problem, but when the app got installed instead of it being calendars 5 it was Pokemon Go not sure what the heck happened

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts

hi there sorry to bother you again but weird issue..I did end up downloading this app using chrome and opening it with ipastore, that way it did install no problem, but when the app got installed instead of it being calendars 5 it was Pokemon Go not sure what the heck happened

nope my link is calendars 5, redownloaded and verified.

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 59 posts

nope my link is calendars 5, redownloaded and verified.

Thanks will download to my PC and try installing it again..can you check Carrot Weather, had the same issue..but instead of Pokemon Go it showed some weird jailbreak app

really appreciate it!

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts

Thanks will download to my PC and try installing it again..can you check Carrot Weather, had the same issue..but instead of Pokemon Go it showed some weird jailbreak app
really appreciate it!

all fine

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 59 posts

all fine

Thanks so much..do you recommend that I just download the apps and put them in my google drive and download them that way and allow ipastore to resign them..because when I downloaded them from dailyuploads(Which is where you had the ipas) those two weird apps is what installed..yet that did NOT happen when I downloaded procreate, affinity photo and affinity designer from you those installed just fine :-)

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,840 posts
@Lakerfanalways

my links are from dailyuploads.
don't know why you are having some issues.
do you have an adblocker?

can't you just get the apps straight from ipastore ?

Lakerfanalways

Lakerfanalways

Caker

• iPASTORE
  • 59 posts

@Lakerfanalways

my links are from dailyuploads.
don't know why you are having some issues.
do you have an adblocker?

can't you just get the apps straight from ipastore ?

The issue with ipastore is those apps keep on saying APP SIGN FAILED so they cant be installed

yeah I use chrome it worked with those three other apps but with calendars 5 and carrot weather that weird app install thing is what occurred