Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iOS 12.1.4 Support?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sgarcia

Sgarcia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 39m 18s

Hello, I am new in this JB world, and I am trying to get this app. But it shows me that I need 12.1.2 or lower... Is there a way? or an alternative?

Thanks so much for your time.

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 43m 7s

Hello, I am new in this JB world, and I am trying to get this app. But it shows me that I need 12.1.2 or lower... Is there a way? or an alternative?

Thanks so much for your time.

Appsync has not been approved yet, by the dev up to 12.2. I can give you my modified version of appsync, and you can install It with filza. Is that good for you?

• Sgarcia likes this

Sgarcia

Sgarcia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Appsync has not been approved yet, by the dev up to 12.2. I can give you my modified version of appsync, and you can install It with filza. Is that good for you?

If you can do that, I will accept it. But my only question will be, can you tell me how to install it too? Never installed something via Filza.

donut32

donut32

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 16 posts
    • Time Online: 22h 43m 7s

If you can do that, I will accept it. But my only question will be, can you tell me how to install it too? Never installed something via Filza.

I can send It to you via email, or something. Then you just login into your email in the stock ios email app, tap on the file, and you want to paste it in filza. Once It is in filza, just tap on the appsync file, and on the right top corner, you shoud see an ''install'' button. tap on that, let It do It's thing, and then respring. After respring you should be able to see It in cydia, or whatever package manager you have.

PS: You can also give me a fake email, if you don't feel comfortable giving me your real email. You can pm me your email.

• Sgarcia likes this

Sgarcia

Sgarcia

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I can send It to you via email, or something. Then you just login into your email in the stock ios email app, tap on the file, and you want to paste it in filza. Once It is in filza, just tap on the appsync file, and on the right top corner, you shoud see an ''install'' button. tap on that, let It do It's thing, and then respring. After respring you should be able to see It in cydia, or whatever package manager you have.

PS: You can also give me a fake email, if you don't feel comfortable giving me your real email. You can pm me your email.

I will pm you right now! Thanks!