Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Performance on iPhone 6S is impressive

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

mishkalidas

mishkalidas

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 21m 43s

I’ve been trying the beta on my phone and I have to say that performance is great.

My iPhone 6S has always been a machine all this years, performance got better after iOS 12 but I’m glad this year Apple is following the same optimization for old devices.

I’ve been thinking about changing to a new model (maybe 11) because of screen size and because I like to buy new stuff haha.

However, if the phone keeps working like this I will stay another year. For me it’s the best design, thin, not heavy and tbh new iPhones (besides the camera and performance) do not offer a lot to justify the 1300$.

Anyway, Congrats to everybody that worked on this release, it’s good to see Apple caring about old phones

sweepstakes gaming software