Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Game recommendations of 32 bit ipad

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Placceiven1968

Placceiven1968

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 13 posts
    • Time Online: 8h 12m 17s

Hi, I know IC crackers have stopped supporting 32 bit devices.

Still I was wondering if there were games still available on IC for 32 bit devices that are worth playing, so need such recommendations.

anikaqueen

anikaqueen

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 32m 59s
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPad 2

I apologize, but I'm not sure what you mean by "IC crackers." Can you provide a little more context or clarification on that?

If you're referring to mobile games, it's possible that some older games may still be compatible with 32-bit devices, but the number of games that are being developed specifically for those devices is likely to decrease over time as more people use newer devices with 64-bit processors. Some popular mobile games that were released several years ago, such as Angry Birds and Temple Run, are still available for download on the App Store and Google Play Store, and may be compatible with 32-bit devices. However, newer games that have more advanced graphics and features may not be available for these devices.