Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iOS notification sound stutter, iPhone 7+

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Berlinkhan1

Berlinkhan1

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 5m 47s

My iPhone is not on beta (my iPad is though), but it's running the latest version of iOS 13 and I saw another thread talking about this same thing on an iPhone 8. I've had terrible luck with phones ever since I got my first phone so anything out the ordinary that happens in the early days I get a concerned. Had a glitch where the end of the notification sound repeated itself a bunch of times. Has this happened to anyone?

I also have another issue where the end of some songs will repeat themselves. My iPod touch does the same, but not the iPad Pro even though they all sync to the same library on the same MacBook. Anyone know what that could be?uc browser shareit appvn