Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Question] Any softwares like GameGuardian for Android, for iOS?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

disputes123

disputes123

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 3s

So I know about DLGMemorInjector and it’s great, but I’m looking for a more professional memory reading software to use that can run lua scripts in games just like GameGuardian on Android.

I am NOT talking about AutoTouch as it can only run lua scripts for the sake of macros and such.

Would be much appreciated, thanks!fedloan irs.gov easybib 

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
Iosgods will have better support for this type of request

oliverbranson

oliverbranson

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 51s

If you are searching for an expert in Literature or Sociology, you could check here. I got great essays on these disciplines from them, and my two deadlines were met. Recommend the writers.

LorenaRichardson

LorenaRichardson

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 5s

Are premium apps or games too expensive or do you want to try them out before you buy them? https://techzapk.com/ is your place to provide free and safe premium apps and games!

pettennis

pettennis

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
    • Time Online: 22m 26s

This sort of request will get more help from the iosgods.

happy wheels game

CythiaMackie

CythiaMackie

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 24m 23s
  • LocationES

oh a pretty good topic, a quality android apk file provided at Techloky that I just found out, it helps me have a more enjoyable experience on my mobile device. But I will experiment more with yours.

mayomayo72218

mayomayo72218

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 3m

That is all the helpful information I needed. I appreciate you sharing.  Vampire Survivors

panda98

panda98

Banned

• Banned
  • 7 posts
  • Locationnew york

Currently, downloading videos from TikTok without a watermark is a violation of TikTok's usage policy, five nights at freddy's as the content on TikTok belongs to the user who created it and is not allowed to be distributed or reused without the author's consent.

Adward65

Adward65

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 8m 39s

generally not available for iOS devices due to the closed nature of the iOS operating system and the stringent app store policies.

iOS devices have more restrictions in terms is ddr5 worth it now of app installations and modifications, making it challenging to find equivalent tools like GameGuardian. Apple's App Store policies do not permit apps that interfere with the normal operation of other apps Alight motion mod apk or games.

MattCommand1

MattCommand1

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 24s

GameGuardian is a popular tool for Android devices that allows users to modify various aspects of mobile games, such as in-game currencies, scores, and other parameters. While there isn't a direct equivalent of GameGuardian nba bite for iOS due to Apple's strict security measures and app store guidelines, there are some similar tools and alternatives available for iOS devices. These tools typically require jailbreaking your iOS device, which may void your warranty and compromise device security.

Evelynneethelreda

Evelynneethelreda

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 59s
Iosgods will have better support for namaz timing karachi type of request