Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

FlashBack - Changing the way we do setups (100% off indefinitely) + Source Code

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

JenrasGomes

JenrasGomes

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m 12s

Hi all! I'm just dropping by to let you all know I've recently decided to open-source and waive costs for FlashBack, the iOS setup manager I've spent the last >year developing from scratch and maintaining to support iOS 9 - 12.4 (with a likelyhood of being fairly futureproof).

I started this during a vacation I took In august of 2018 as a personal alternative to Setback by GroovyCarrot, and while I intended to provide long dedicated support for FlashBack, it's proven difficult as I prepare for college and start a full time job.

This is not an announcement that FlashBack is discontinued, just that I want others to be able to take up the opportunity of updating it, modifying it, or fixing any issues that may be found. I'll continue to manage pull requests if any other developers are interested in making their own changes that they would like reflected on the official branch of FlashBack, bug fixes or UI updates or the sort.reverse phone lookupnba reddit pcpartpicker 

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,615 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 44m 27s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
https://github.com/MPG13/FlashBack