Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need to unjailbreak and stop rebooting

unjailbreak reboot stopreboot

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Dessie P. Krok

Dessie P. Krok

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 18 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 50m 35s

My iPad is rebooting after I jailbreak with uncover. It s operating system was iOS 12.4. But I recently updated it to iOS 13.2. But the rebooting is still happening. Is there any way to get rid of this problem? And i need to remove jailbreak...

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 68,312 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 17h 29m 51s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
RESTORE firmware via iTunes, start fresh

Jiang18

Jiang18

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 17 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 41m 51s
Put your iPad into recovery mode and restore it with iTunes. Please remember to back up your iPad to avoid data loss. If you don't mind using a third-party tool, you may try an iOS repair tool. Such a tool is capable of stopping your iPad rebooting issue without any data loss.

linedhighlight

linedhighlight

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 5m 30s

Where can I buy more apps? I have also reached my limit. 

run 3