Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

AppCake on iOS 7.1.2 in 2019?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

qwaserdf

qwaserdf

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 6m 1s

Hello, everyone, this is my first post here!

I would like to inquire if it is still possible to use AppCake on an iPhone 4, running on iOS 7.1.2 (no update available since a long time). See, I cannot use AppCake for it requires an update to a version that is not supported on iOS 7.1.2; there is no way that I know of to avoid updating - is there any at all? Even if I try to tap outside the update area, it doesn't disappear. Is there any way for me to successfully keep on using AppCake without updating (which is impossible as well, the update just can't be installed), or do I have to switch to a different app that serves a similar function? If so, might you be so kind as to recommend me such an app? iPhone 4, 7.1.2, jailbroken, Cydia + iFile + AppCake 5.5.5.0 installed. Thanks in advance!