Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Hack

Oxford advanced learner's dic. In-app purchase trick

OALD8 OALD9

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

arbile26

arbile26

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 16m 53s

Hello, 
I tried to crack OALD9 and I had access to entire dictionary but I need something better...

I noticed that there are several In-app purchases in the app

625s6Lx.jpg

Some of them provides free purchases (0$), but the purchase button is hidden.

I tried to crack it by Flex 3, and I succeeded in accessing to "Re-download purchased OALD8" item! 
By setting "isPurchasedViaInapp" bool value in "CatalogProduct" class to "true" 

wbm8rDX.jpg

OALD8 purchase button appeared FOR 0$!!!

I purchased it!!!!

zRw96Sa.jpg

Now I have access to OALD8 for free!!! 
I tried to access to other purchases but I failed   :(

So, I posted it here to ask you to try with me.

If you have succeeded in purchasing it in anyway, it will be added to you account and you can download it normally on your other devices.

Hope you can do it, GOOD LUCK.

• Tenebrarum and d2velee like this

Tenebrarum

Tenebrarum

IC Master

• IC Uploader
  • 737 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 20h 32m 28s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone 6+, iPhone XS Max, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 2, iMac, iHave a PC
Confirmed working. Thanks! Can’t download on a a jailbroken device, but restores fine on a stock firmware.

arbile26

arbile26

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 16m 53s

Confirmed working. Thanks! Can’t download on a a jailbroken device, but restores fine on a stock firmware.

That is great thing to hear  :cool:

But it can be downloaded even on jailbroken devices, because it's officially added to your account and you can use it forever and on all your devices like any IAP that you have purchased on your device.

I hope that we can reach "OALD9 free upgrade", it will be awesome.

d2velee

d2velee

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 1m 33s

Hello, 
I tried to crack OALD9 and I had access to entire dictionary but I need something better...

I noticed that there are several In-app purchases in the app

625s6Lx.jpg

Some of them provides free purchases (0$), but the purchase button is hidden.

I tried to crack it by Flex 3, and I succeeded in accessing to "Re-download purchased OALD8" item! 
By setting "isPurchasedViaInapp" bool value in "CatalogProduct" class to "true" 

wbm8rDX.jpg

OALD8 purchase button appeared FOR 0$!!!

I purchased it!!!!

zRw96Sa.jpg

Now I have access to OALD8 for free!!! 
I tried to access to other purchases but I failed   :(

So, I posted it here to ask you to try with me.

If you have succeeded in purchasing it in anyway, it will be added to you account and you can download it normally on your other devices.

Hope you can do it, GOOD LUCK.

Do you have any update now bro?

CharlesLemon

CharlesLemon

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 21s

Hello, your article is excellent. It is not a good idea to learn how to hack an iPhone without a password. Even if there are spy solutions that offer to help you do so, you should stay away from them at all costs. Take a look at this blog. If you need to spy on iphone without apple id and password follow these instructions. Use the Spylix spy app, which not only uses the target iPhone's Apple ID and password but also allows you to spy on a variety of data kinds remotely and surreptitiously.

nick3820

nick3820

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 50s

The oxford advanced learners offer these tricks for making new purchases and these are some great tricks. The Dissertation Writing Services in the UK are working on these new tricks and according to their professional reviews, these are very helpful.

richardcostello3910

richardcostello3910

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • :
  • LocationUSA

Anyone can easily find a Yellowstone Season 5 Kevin Costner Blue Parka Jacket from our online store that sellsl celebrity-inspired fashion outfits. This jacket is not only fashionable but also useful for colder weather, making it a great addition to any wardrobe. 

stellajonnes

stellajonnes

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 35m 22s
  • Locationunited states

It was a positive idea you mentioned about the purchase trick; I have profited from it as well, so I suggest you this Sex/Life Season 2 Sarah Shahi Pink Coat for colder months or party event, because it's a good one. The frock is popular this year.

robertjace

robertjace

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 16s
You brought up a good point on buying. Since I have also benefitted from it, I would like to encourage that you wear this Star Trek Picard Season 3 Leather Jacket during the cooler months or at a party and event.

GeorginaCampbell

GeorginaCampbell

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4s

This blog post is incredibly informative and well-researched. Thank you for sharing your knowledge! I love how engaging and easy to read this blog post is. It kept me hooked from start to finish! Barbie 2023 Ryan Gosling Rainbow Shirt

Alexmercer

Alexmercer

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 4m

Cracked version can effect a device and cause any problem in future so if we want protection from any problem then we should use normal version. Our website you can also check this.

Emily643

Emily643

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

[font='Söhne']It sounds like you are emphasizing the effectiveness of branded paper products, particularly when promoting businesses in various sectors for [/font]Oxford advanced learner's dic. In-app purchase trick[font='Söhne'] . Indeed, custom printed notepads, sticky notes, and branded notebooks are popular and practical promotional items. [/font]

smith43

smith43

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 12s
  1. Branded Paper Products: Items like custom notepads, sticky notes, and branded notebooks serve as practical and low-cost promotional products.

2. Opportunities for Brand Awareness: The use of these paper products provides opportunities to raise brand awareness among a diverse audience.

3. Versatility Across Sectors: Regardless of the business sector or government sector, including colleges, schools, universities, and councils, promotional paper products can be effective giveaways.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Hack, OALD8, OALD9