Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Testing AU plugins working on Cracked Apps

AU Audio Unit AU Plugins

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 6h 45m 48s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6+, iPad Air 2
I’ve been finding the solution of Cracked Apps with AU plugins not working from last week since then i’ve tried many methods but nothing resulted positive.
In the meantime I found something important that plugin binary was not properly signed and that ive discussed with forum members @user_hidden, @Tenebrarum
So then i’ve got an idea that why not replace the plugin binary of the Original App to the Plugin of Cracked App since it was plugin binary which was not signed properly.
And as result AU plugins loaded without any issue.
PROOF
Before. -https://www.sendspace.com/file/btfj4z
After replacing file:- https://www.sendspace.com/file/orkg9v

Tenebrarum

Tenebrarum

IC Master

• IC Uploader
  • 737 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 20h 32m 28s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone 6+, iPhone XS Max, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 2, iMac, iHave a PC
Excellent work!

However, I have a question. Is the original binary you used linked to the same AppleID as the device you’ve got this running under? If it’s not fake-signed, I wonder if it would run on any device tied to a different Apple ID.
  • Auxy likes this

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
STEPWISE PROCESS

Requirement (Jailbroken Device):-

1. Original App ( either installed or Copy of it)
2. CrackerXI (to crack the apps)
3. Filza ( File Manager)
4. iCleaner

Follow Steps:-
1. Install the Original App (either by simply downloading from AppStore or if you have copies use 3uTools to bulk install it. Note - 3uTools can be used to download your purchased apps too).
2. i) Open Filza App > Go to App Bundle (Abc.app) > Go to App Plugins folder (Abc.app) > Copy Abc_extension file.
ii) Create New Tab on Filza and Paste the Plugin file.
3. i) Open CrackerXI app and crack the apps.
ii) Delete the Original apps and Install the Cracked Ones

Till Here the process is completed
Now most important process is replace Original plugin file to the cracked app you installed.
This also means whoever install the cracked Music apps, he/she just has to replace one file and that’s it.
This extra file can also be uploaded with Cracked App to share with others.

Keep in Mind This is a trick method which worked for me and tested on my devices

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
you sure that will work on someone else's JB device ?

if the plugin is not decrypted it will not work on other device than that which is was purchased from.

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
I’m not 100% sure,
First device I used to crack the stuff and other to install ..But that device is linked with my first device.. and that is something I haven’t thought of .... so I’ll check and verify.

KraftC

KraftC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 15 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 7h 24m 44s

Can someone provide some ipas for testing? Testing it with the Eventide plugins would a good start. I have a 13.3 device with Checkra1n.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,351 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 11h 59m 36s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
if the plugin is NOT decrypted it WILL NOT work on unassociated account devices !

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Hopefully, It worked 100% for me and I’ve tested more than 10 apps....though there are most important precautions that have to be taken before and after cracking.

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Links Removed
Please Test and Verify whether it works on your device too
@KraftC @Tenebrarum @user_hidden

Remember, if you have this app previously installed use iCleaner and then install.

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts

Excellent work!
However, I have a question. Is the original binary you used linked to the same AppleID as the device you’ve got this running under? If it’s not fake-signed, I wonder if it would run on any device tied to a different Apple ID.

The Device I used was iPhone 6s plus to install Original Apps and crack via different apple id (ex-abc1@email.com),
And Device that I used to test was iPad Air 2 to install cracks via different apple id (ex-bcd2@email.com)
And Hopefully, it worked on every AU app...

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Links Removed
Precaution, if you have this app previously installed use iCleaner and then Install

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Anyone tested yet

KraftC

KraftC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 15 posts

None of these app show up in my /Applications folder at all, I tested both. Not sure where to even find these .app folders. to replace the files.

Tenebrarum

Tenebrarum

IC Master

• IC Uploader
  • 737 posts
    • Time Online: 2d 20h 32m 28s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPhone 6+, iPhone XS Max, iPad Mini 2, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 2, iMac, iHave a PC

I'll give this a go later today, and report back.

KraftC

KraftC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 15 posts

Where is the exact location for the apps? I'm using cyberduck to SSH into my device root but can't seem to find the .app folders.

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Yo

None of these app show up in my /Applications folder at all, I tested both. Not sure where to even find these .app folders. to replace the files.

I’m sure you are in the System Applications Directory where system apps are stored, User apps are not stored there
Follow
Root > Var > Containers > Bundle > Application > app you want

It’s better you use Filza file manager on your jailbroken device, it will be far more easy

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts
Watch the Demo video how to install and replace
link :- https://www.sendspace.com/file/80lbq5

KraftC

KraftC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 15 posts

I tried to test it but for some reason the plugins do not show up in either AUv3 format or inter app audio. my other cracked do show up. They do show up on my home screen though.

Edit: Nevermind, tried loading FX plugins in the wrong slots in AUM, me being dumb.

Auxy

Auxy

Caker

• IC Member
  • 31 posts

I tried to test it but for some reason the plugins do not show up in either AUv3 format or inter app audio. my other cracked do show up. They do show up on my home screen though.

Edit: once I replaced the file the stand alone app does not open anymore either.

I don’t understand...whether the app got installed on your homescreen if its not showing in AUM
Can you send me the screenshot
One more thing How did you install it.
Directly via device or via some ssh method

I think you replaced the file with main app....
replace inside filter16.app/plugins/appex/replace_here

KraftC

KraftC

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 15 posts

I simply install apps with filza, nothing special. They show up on my home screen but not in AUM or BM3 as IAA or AUv3.

I didn't replace anything wrong, it asked to replace since the same file was already in the location so yeah. I'll have to run

some more tests.