Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NOAA Weather Radar Puppy [1.9.5] [by user_hidden-ICPDA]

- - - - -

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,637 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 49m 2s
512x512bb.jpg
NOAA Weather Radar Puppy
Version:1.9.5
Cate: Weather
Price: $1.99
Size: 20.45MB
Description:
Hello! I made this weather app for my dog Panda, so she can bring you joy when checking the weather & tracking hurricanes!

Background images change based on the weather. You can even add your own **custom image**!

I've also just added GOES Geostationary Satellite Server information information through the NOAA website. Full tracking is available in the app!

Features include:
*GOES Geostationary Satellite Server web access
* Full Hurricane Forecast NHC web access
* Geo-located weather
* 7-day forecast details
* Panda puppy pictures
* Fun pup messages
* Search weather by city
* Custom weather backgrounds

Easily add your custom images as weather backgrounds. Just click on the image icon and select your weather folder.

It's so simple to use and will make you smile every time you check the weather.

Everyday someone downloads the app, Panda will get a treat for being a good pup =)

** Available for iPad and iPhone with single purchase **

Important: NOAA forecasts are only available for USA territory. Hurricane forecasts allow you to interact directly with the NHC website.

If you have any questions before purchasing, please email me at pandapupgram@gmail.com. I typically respond by the end of the day.

Enjoy.

Download: https://iphonecake.c...281833307_.html