Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

App cake 7.0.1 issues

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pooyair

pooyair

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 37m 29s
  • Twitter:DONTKNOW
  • LocationNORTH AMERICA
  • Facebook:DONTKNOW

Hi ,

I have just installed recent version of app cake (7.0.1) iOS and it's such a great work. overall everything works perfectly and smoothly just notice when i search some of the app like Longman dictionary it doesn't show it there. it use to show in AppCake 6.

2. there is no section in the iOS app for request app

3. Just search News Explorer app (which already mac os crack version is available) but iOS is not available within AppCake. this is great app which can be use Mac , Apple TV , apple watch and iphone and iPad and it's only one time purchase and best alternative for Apple News which is monthly paid.

https://apps.apple.c...er/id1032668306

Thanks So much for your great work!

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

1. Not all apps included 

2. We don't take requests

• user_hidden and pooyair like this

pooyair

pooyair

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 37m 29s
  • Twitter:DONTKNOW
  • LocationNORTH AMERICA
  • Facebook:DONTKNOW

1. is it possible to let me know how far i can get to access member request topic? does News Explorer app have any chance to be in AppCake? it's really cool app i have it in my mac and can search any rss feed online and join and read the channel and also it works with cloud on iphone , ipad , apple tv, watch. i want to contribute i have some cool app to share and a few request.

2. is there any reason behind the fact Not all apps included ? i mean does those app will added in future?

Thanks!