Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo
Release

Unc0ver 5.0.1 IPA

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,534 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 36m 5s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Last updated at: 05/24/2020

05/24/2020 - v5.0.1 was released for production with the following changes:

Full-fledged support for all devices on iOS 11.0-13.5 with Cydia and tweak injection
Enable unrestricted storage access to jailbreak applications for sandbox backwards compatibility while keeping security intact by leaving the security restrictions enabled for system and user applications
Update Phone Rebel case models and bundled packages

Note: System must be rebooted to apply changes when updating the unc0ver jailbreak

Download:
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic.

• NSSina likes this

hoverdh

hoverdh

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 42m 29s

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,534 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC

@Mince0

a helper from reddit

23jcj1f5zt051.jpg

• Mince0 likes this

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s

@Mince0

a helper from reddit

Thanks!! Not tested yet will confirm.

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
So im having the 3 app limit issue, except i installed via appvalley and created a new apple id so have not used even 2 yet.

I have tried;

revoking the certs,
Also tried before/after deleting unc0ver profile in case that install was bugging it up.

Any ideas?

Just noticed appcake has unc0ver will try your site after battery charge.

Would use pc but its at a friends house. Hopefully get it back this week some time

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,260 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 7h 28m 1s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

This way of installing Jb gets us to step of quiting JB sceene with this 13.5 Uncover shit... practicaly 3 step backward.... no Checknra for windows... no Uncover to install it to JB device... if this way keeps the way this works in the future good by, most of the users wont pay for signing services just to run uncover, they will update or wait some while to someone tried to add it on some page, and yeah..we have Coolstar drama now in different name... and if users want pay for signing services then JB isnt free after all.... screw that 13.5 Release

• Jayski422 likes this

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
Im not sure if this issue is with apple changes in 13.4/13.5 or unc0ver but can confirm i havee never had a problem with reprovision until now

Between entilments issue and 5the 3 app limit errors im stuck

I need to get a my old pc back i think.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,534 posts

Any ideas?

try to log out of your account in reprovision the log back in, i see you revoked certs from before so that's good always starting fresh

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
1.First, install altstore and install unc0ver with altstore (of course since it's the official way to jailbreak 13.5).

2.Search and install [[ReProvision]], I'm using the latest version. Login to ReProvision using the same account you logged in for Altstore, both Altstore and unc0ver should show up in your recently signed apps.

3.Go to the second page "trouble shooting"-manage certificates, revoke all certificates.

4.Go back to the main page and sign unc0ver there, it should work now.

Follow exactly this. Make sure you see your own profile in settings. (which you get from altstore initially then make ReProvision use it forcefully by using the same id)

Don't install appsync it simply wont sign like mentioned in the top comment and upon reboot uncover will crash. OP please remove that from the post. It will cause uncover to crash on reboot even though reprovision will say its signed

I didn't have my profile under settings before and that is why reprovision would fail to sign and use appsync before but now I see the profile as well as no crashing after reboot!

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
This worked for me, on my ipad. I think the 3 app limit issue is partly to do with how the ipa has been signed for no pc.

Also it is a known bug in xcode, confirmed by apple on this firmware support earlier this year. The Other fix is to revoke/remove all known certs via xcode.

You cannot use cydia impactor unless have a paid dev account.

Basically only option to make reprovision work is to use xcode to clear appvalley’s errors (numerous certs signed in 1 app)

Or use altserver and then a new apple id followed by revoke certificates via reprovision.

But the revoke method in reprovision will not fix the cert issue caused by appvalley’s hack or apple

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts

Forgot to tag you
  • user_hidden likes this

Holliid

Holliid

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 58s
  • Twitter:HolliidFN
  • LocationMaine
  • Facebook:Fallon martin

Last updated at: 05/24/2020

05/24/2020 - v5.0.1 was released for production with the following changes:

Full-fledged support for all devices on iOS 11.0-13.5 with Cydia and tweak injection
Enable unrestricted storage access to jailbreak applications for sandbox backwards compatibility while keeping security intact by leaving the security restrictions enabled for system and user applications
Update Phone Rebel case models and bundled packages

Note: System must be rebooted to apply changes when updating the unc0ver jailbreak

Download:

shark80

shark80

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 14 posts
    • Time Online: 5h 7m 11s
  • Twitter:@actionj51481489
  • LocationHome
thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Release