Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Help getting minecraft story mode S2 episodes

Minecraft Apps manager adbk Documents

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

MCMODE605

MCMODE605

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 26m 51s
Hello! I have been searching for an app manager backup file or Documents folder download with all the minecraft story mode season 2 episodes for a few months but have had no luck any ideas or some form of help? I have the minecraft story mode S2 application just not the episodes because the servers are down for like a year

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
Doubt you will ever find it, its not available on ios

Its on switch! Maybe ps4 this is a example of having to use your money man!

r3tribut10n

r3tribut10n

Like the wind!

• IC Trusted User
  • 721 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 8h 41m 55s
  • LocationUk
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Hello! I have been searching for an app manager backup file or Documents folder download with all the minecraft story mode season 2 episodes for a few months but have had no luck any ideas or some form of help? I have the minecraft story mode S2 application just not the episodes because the servers are down for like a year

Check your pm and see if it works for you and don't be a stranger

Mince0

Mince0

Pro Caker

• IC Member
  • 278 posts
    • Time Online: 3d 11h 57m 55s
Hopefully I was wrong, did this work?

or do you mind sending me the files to test please!

r3tribut10n

r3tribut10n

Like the wind!

• IC Trusted User
  • 721 posts
    • Time Online: 14d 8h 41m 55s
  • LocationUk
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC

Hopefully I was wrong, did this work?

or do you mind sending me the files to test please!

sure check your p.m

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Minecraft, Apps manager, adbk, Documents