Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Football manager mobile

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SCM

SCM

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 45m 20s
  • LocationUSA
Hi,

I need help. I have iPad 2 and iPhone 4s both jailbreaked with phoenix on ios 9.3.5. I already installed both appcake and appsync. I tried to install cracked games from appcake, all games are football manager mobile 2018, 2019, and 2020. Once I opened the game (without internet connection), there was a popup message "Unable to Verify App A connection to the App Store is required for the first launch of "FMM 2018" on this iPad. Please connect to the Internet and try again."

But when I connected to the internet (not sign in with my apple id), there was a popup message "iTunes Store Sign in to accept this app and assign it to your Apple ID."

After that I signed in my apple id. When I opened the app, it suddenly closed.

What do I missed? Or What I have to do? All games are compatible with ios 9.

For Football manager mobole 2017, it was normal. I downloaded cracked game, installed and opened it as usual.