Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Member - Instagram MOD

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

pabbulo

pabbulo

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 28m 41s

Hey guys!

I'm discovering the forum now, I arrived here because I need an Instagram mod IPA.

I would be grateful if anyone could guide me on how to proceed.

maurafrankline

maurafrankline

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 46m 9s
  • LocationNew York USA

Hey guys!

I'm discovering the forum now, I arrived here because I need an Instagram mod IPA.

What ig mod IPA you need?

• Locophone and pabbulo like this

Locophone

Locophone

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• AppCake Manager
  • 31,727 posts
    • Time Online: 179d 19h 25m 39s
  • Twitter:@locophone
  • LocationGermany
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Pro Mini, MacBook Pro, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12, iOS 13
  • Donations:DOGECOIN: DAN327Rh4FmbNA14wYmP9eNWnWjbwB5gxg

Hey guys!

Hey. Nice to have you here. You'll find your answers on Forum. Try "Search" function. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.  :bye:

pabbulo

pabbulo

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 28m 41s

What ig mod IPA you need?

I need to find and remove the information that makes the app recognized only on the device it was used on, so I can install it on another device and be able to complete the account recovery process.

The iPhone is having a problem sending the video selfie to recover the account, I work offering support for this and we are stuck on this issue, so we want to do this from another device to see if we can send the video and finally recover the account.

A better option would be to get an APK version of the IPA downloaded from the app store.

I'm on this quest.

maurafrankline

maurafrankline

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 46m 9s
  • LocationNew York USA

I need to find and remove the information that makes the app recognized only on the device it was used on, so I can install it on another device and be able to complete the account recovery process.

The iPhone is having a problem sending the video selfie to recover the account, I work offering support for this and we are stuck on this issue, so we want to do this from another device to see if we can send the video and finally recover the account.

A better option would be to get an APK version of the IPA downloaded from the app store.

I'm on this quest.

if so, I suggest you to contact with ig users support or contact with Apple customer support to recover your Instagram account without using ig mod IPA.