Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gratitude Journal (new) [1.9.3] [by user_hidden-ICPDA]

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,771 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 14h 1m 24s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12
512x512bb.jpg
Gratitude Journal (new)
Version:1.9.3
Cate: Lifestyle
Price: Бесплатно
Size: 34.55MB
Description:
Welcome to the original Gratitude Journal app, Designed to help you cultivate a daily gratitude habit with its simple design, user-friendly interface, and enjoyable experience, Gratitude becomes a habit that transforms your perspective on life.

Here's what people are saying:

"I tell all my friends to get this. It's changed my life!" - Frank S., Brisbane.

"I've tried every diary app out there, and Gratitude is by far the best." - Maria M., NYC.

Discover the proven benefits of practicing gratitude:

- Experience reduced stress and anxiety
- Enjoy better-quality sleep
- Strengthen relationships with loved ones
- Boost self-confidence
- Enhance emotional well-being
- Improve focus at work and play
- Accelerate your career growth

Download and embark on a transformative journey to train your mind for a healthier, happier life. Join the community of gratitude seekers and unlock the power of thankfulness. Your life-changing adventure begins here!

Download: https://iphonecake.c...164553256_.html