Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ios15 dopamine - lots of games dont work?

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

shpunk

shpunk

Caker

• IC Member
  • 39 posts
    • Time Online: 15h 4m 27s
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 5
hi all,
lately i finally found a mini6 with ios 15.6.1 which i could jailbreak with dopamine.
but now lots of games i installed exit right away after starting, like horizon chase2, deepest dungeon,ace attorney etc.
all of them say "ok16", and all are approved for higher ios versions, so they should work on ios15..
they all work flawlessly on my mini5 with fugu14

some of the games that are working are like kingdom rush vengeance, junkworld,slay the spire, hero emblems..
i dont really see a pattern, why only one third of the games that i tried work.

is the reason the rootless dopamine or am i doing something wrong?
wrong jailbreak installation? should i re-install it cleanly or what could be the problem??
any ideas or explanation would be really appreciated.
really frustrating..

edit: so when i install the same .ipas directly via trollstore and not via filza, they start normally and work!??
i dont get it..

edit2: when rebooting, before starting dopamine jb again, the filza installed games, that crash directly after start in jailbroken state now say "needs to be updated, the developer of this app needs to update it to work with this version of ios".
the others installed with filza that were working, just dont do anything, when clicking on the icon..
the trollstore installed ones work just fine.