Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Plz help me to find old version of Kardia (heart rhythm monitoring) app for my dad

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

timidhermit

timidhermit

Caker

• IC Member
  • 32 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 7m 55s

I am aware this is a very unusual post. Kinda desperate and don't know where to go...

My dad has a serious heart problem, and we bought an expensive heart rhythm monitor device called KardiaMobile to help to monitor his heart beat (the device takes portable electrocardiogram).

The device requires an app call Kardia on the iPhone to use.

My dad and mom have old iPhones that can only go up to iOS 12 (cannot go up to iOS 13) which the app supports until recently when the manufacturer updated the app without warning to require iOS 13. Earlier this week, my dad's phone crashed and had to restore from a backup. Normally, this is not an issue as the App Store always allows you to download the last compatible version of the app. However, this manufacturer is heartless and has pulled all of the older versions from the app store. My dad called tech support of the manufacturer and was told to upgrade his phone if he wants to continue their product! Unbelievable!

Here is the link to the app (the app is free):

https://apps.apple.c...dia/id579769143

The version we need is 5.29.2 and below that works with iOS 12. Anything above is only compatible with iOS 13.

I jailbroke my parent's phone and have been searching for an .ipa for this app of an older version to sideload. So far, I have not been able to find any.

Can anyone please help me?

ullrichjames

ullrichjames

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 26s

While not ideal, there might be other EKG monitor apps compatible with iOS 12. Search the App Store for "EKG monitor" and filter by "Compatible with iPhone" and choose "iOS 12". Read reviews and check features before downloading any app.

slope

stylesands

stylesands

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 6s

While not ideal, there might be other EKG monitor apps compatible with iOS 12. Search the App Store for "EKG monitor" and filter by "Compatible with iPhone" and choose "iOS 12". Read reviews and check features before downloading any app.

subway surfers

If that's the case, your only option is to upgrade your phone to use the service