Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iBooks [2.1.1] [by Widow-ICPDA]

- - - - -

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

kihew

kihew

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 53m 48s

Apologies for bringing this back from the dead but...

Can anyone find this old version of ibooks? Cracked? All the links I could find are dead and could only find two uncracked files that I am unable to install because I never downloaded iBooks with my own itune account.

I inherited an old IOS 5 iPad that can only accept iBooks 2. But I am unable to download any recent ibooks version on any ios device so that I can download an older version on my ipad.

A cracked ibooks v2 ipa file that I can install on my ipad is my only hope (so that I can use my ipad to read E O Wilson's Life on Earth).

Both iBooks and the books I want to study from are FREE. Why does Apple have to make older iBooks versions inaccessible?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 68,282 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 17h 26m 33s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Apologies for bringing this back from the dead but...

uploaded v3.13 which is os5 compatible.
https://www.iphoneca...364709193_.html
you may have to scroll down page and click "toggle inks"
  • kihew likes this

kihew

kihew

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 53m 48s

Thank you *so* much for taking the time. I was able to download and install this version of iBooks on my old ipad (after days and days of failed attempts) and I am now happily studying the free biology course from the E O Wilson foundation. Thank you again for your help.

uploaded v3.13 which is os5 compatible.
https://www.iphoneca...364709193_.html
you may have to scroll down page and click "toggle inks"

• user_hidden likes this