Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Must-Have Cydia tweaks

Cydia Tweak cydia crack must have tutorial

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Wvagen

Wvagen

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 9 posts
    • Time Online: 59m 45s
Hello everyone in this tutorial i'm gonna be showing you a must have list cydia tweaks :

1- AutoTouch : a bot to click on specific screen location automatically and you can also buy and sell your recording if you have a good one that do a specific stuff .

2- Ifile : File and folders organization

3- LocalAPStore : a tool to hack In-App-Purchase apps

4- Flux : A tool to use the yellow screen (flux screen) for the eyes-relax

5-MxTube :a tweak to download or stream youtube videos and even better ! you can select the quality of the downloaded video

hope that you like my first tutorial . If you have Any questions type bellow . See ya ;)
  • Trishwhitehead likes this

dapeimpnish

dapeimpnish

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 21m 21s
  • Facebook:mike.salido@gmail.com
Look no further..thanx

maxpyane_2k5

maxpyane_2k5

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 1h 29m 31s

Trishwhitehead

Trishwhitehead

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 16m 27s

Hello everyone in this tutorial i'm gonna be showing you a must have list cydia tweaks :

1- AutoTouch : a bot to click on specific screen location automatically and you can also buy and sell your recording if you have a good one that do a specific stuff .

2- Ifile : File and folders organization

3- LocalAPStore : a tool to hack In-App-Purchase apps

4- Flux : A tool to use the yellow screen (flux screen) for the eyes-relax

5-MxTube :a tweak to download or stream youtube videos and even better ! you can select the quality of the downloaded video

hope that you like my first tutorial . If you have Any questions type bellow . See ya ;)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cydia Tweak, cydia, crack, must have, tutorial