Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

iOS 12 Unc0ver Jailbreak Master Thread

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Neca

Neca

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 6 posts
    • Time Online: 2h 4m 12s
Hi, I can’t seem to get updated tweaks in the repo and don’t see appcake 6. Is something wrong?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 14h 52m 49s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

Hi, I can’t seem to get updated tweaks in the repo and don’t see appcake 6. Is something wrong?

not released yet to main repo.
goto: cydia.iphonecake.com/test
  • onzios likes this

ArcticRa

ArcticRa

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 31m 7s
  • Twitter:ArcticRa
  • LocationNorway
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 4S, iPhone 6, iPad 2, iPad Air, MacBook Pro
Hi , I tried to jailbreak my Ipad Air ios 12.1.1 Beta yesterday but when my ipad respringed it got stuck in a apple logo loop. Luckily I didn’t have to wipe it completely to get it working again, but I had to upgrade my firmware to 12.1.4 through iTunes for it to work again.
Im looking for a ios 12.1.1 beta ipsw for Ipad but I can’t find it only to IPhone. Is it possible to downgrade the firmware and do anyone know where to download it for iPad?

Im glad to see so much activity in the jailbreak community and I cant wait to get a decent JB again,

Thanks guys!

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,312 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 20s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

Hi , I tried to jailbreak my Ipad Air ios 12.1.1 Beta yesterday but when my ipad respringed it got stuck in a apple logo loop. Luckily I didn’t have to wipe it completely to get it working again, but I had to upgrade my firmware to 12.1.4 through iTunes for it to work again.
Im looking for a ios 12.1.1 beta ipsw for Ipad but I can’t find it only to IPhone. Is it possible to downgrade the firmware and do anyone know where to download it for iPad?
Im glad to see so much activity in the jailbreak community and I cant wait to get a decent JB again,
Thanks guys!

You can use 3Utools to install beta firmware but I’m not so sure is it open yet
Hurry up and check It could be close every hour now

zachary@cracks

zachary@cracks

IC L.E.G.E.N.D

• IC Uploader
  • 20,312 posts
    • Time Online: 95d 14h 24m 20s
  • Twitter:https://twitter.com/Zachary_cracks
  • LocationEU
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone XR, iHave a PC
  • Donations:Use Itunes Gift cards

WARNING:
I was excited to see AppCake for iOS 12 today, but after installing it & upon Respringing, my iPhone X crashed! After about 45 minutes I was able to finally re-JailBreak & uninstall it, but I thought I was going to have to actually Restore my phone! Beware, everyone...

It is best to avoid installing everything the same day of release/ give it some time= apps won’t disappear right away
Be patient.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
This is NOT the appcake app thread of discussions !!

go to this thread which @Mince0 started.

https://forum.iphone...3263-appcake-6/

frankibonno

frankibonno

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 23m

i just downloaded Bendy and the Ink Machine.ipa  from appcake and installed it to my ipad that is jailbroken with unc0ver ios 12. but every time i try to open the app it closes right away. i understand this might be due to signing but i thought once the device is jailbroken i can download, install and open any app or game with no problem. i also thought all apps and games on appcakes are signed already so i can just download any .ipa file, install and open it with no problem. can someone help me please. 

m1duuu

m1duuu

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
    • Time Online: 9s

If you install with cydia impactor it will need to be re-signed if you reboot after 7 days and need to re-jailbreak right?

What is the best free way to fix that?

You can use Reprovision to extend JB time

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
    • Time Online: 6h 59m 39s
  • LocationBehind you
  • iDevices Owned:iPad Pro

i just downloaded Bendy and the Ink Machine.ipa  from appcake and installed it to my ipad that is jailbroken with unc0ver ios 12. but every time i try to open the app it closes right away. i understand this might be due to signing but i thought once the device is jailbroken i can download, install and open any app or game with no problem. i also thought all apps and games on appcakes are signed already so i can just download any .ipa file, install and open it with no problem. can someone help me please. 

A Filza update was released that automatically signs every executable in the IPA to conform to iOS 12.x CoreTrust, so if you have the latest Filza installed (3.6.2-12) you should be able to install apps without a problem. just copy the IPA file to your iPad e.g. "/var/mobile/Documents" and Install it through Filza

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts

A Filza update was released that automatically signs every executable in the IPA to conform to iOS 12.x CoreTrust, so if you have the latest Filza installed (3.6.2-12) you should be able to install apps without a problem. just copy the IPA file to your iPad e.g. "/var/mobile/Documents" and Install it through Filza[/size]

Appcake 6 does that !

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

Appcake 6 does that !

for any IPA file or only for IPA/APPs that were downloaded through AppCake?

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts

for any IPA file or only for IPA/APPs that were downloaded through AppCake?

any ipa or rather "most" as not everything is 100%.
you place it in the IMPORTED folder and appcake will resign and install it to device

as for ldid manual resigning. executable, dylibs, frameworks, and Plugins.
https://forum.iphone...hread/?p=506243
  • Akila and onzios like this

bundy-al

bundy-al

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 24 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 13m 26s
  • LocationNederland
I have an iPhone 6s and can not upgrade to unc0ver 3.0.0 b38.
I install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38 with Appdb, and then I see wait,
and if I click on it, there is no download, and click again.
Then he updates to version unc0ver 3.0.0 b38, but app installed but greyed out and can not be opened.
If I reboot my iPhone, and click on unc0ver Jailbreak I have unc0ver 3.0.0 b37 on my iPhone again.
So I can not install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts

I have an iPhone 6s and can not upgrade to unc0ver 3.0.0 b38.
I install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38 with Appdb, and then I see wait,
and if I click on it, there is no download, and click again.
Then he updates to version unc0ver 3.0.0 b38, but app installed but greyed out and can not be opened.
If I reboot my iPhone, and click on unc0ver Jailbreak I have unc0ver 3.0.0 b37 on my iPhone again.
So I can not install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38.

NO support for AppDB installations !

Akila

Akila

Caker

• IC Member
  • 37 posts
  • LocationBehind you

any ipa or rather "most" as not everything is 100%.
you place it in the IMPORTED folder and appcake will resign and install it to device

as for ldid manual resigning. executable, dylibs, frameworks, and Plugins.
https://forum.iphone...hread/?p=506243

tried importing the IPA files , then I tried to Install them on my iPad.
AppCake installed them without a problem (and Signed them - I saw it say "Signing"). However, as soon as I open the APP (both of them) they crash, same behavior as they were not signed, even though AppCake

showed in the UI that it is Signing during the installation process.

Now here is the Thing, if I try the same exact IPA files to install them through Filza (new version 3.6.2-12 - which also Signs the IPA), the Application runs fine without any issue.

Maybe there is an issue with AppCake Signing method??

telepati

telepati

Caker

• IC Member
  • 36 posts
    • Time Online: 14h 28m 55s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 8, iMac

@hotsjf could you please update the images on the first post.

bundy-al

bundy-al

Getting Known

• IC Member
  • 24 posts
    • Time Online: 1d 4h 13m 26s
  • LocationNederland

NO support for AppDB installations !

I have also try to install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38 from /var/mobile/Documents/AppcakeIPAs/Downloaded, then I will fail.

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,819 posts

I have also try to install unc0ver 3.0.0 b38 from /var/mobile/Documents/AppcakeIPAs/Downloaded, then I will fail.

impactor or signing service

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,717 posts
    • Time Online: 195d 23h 28m 32s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

@hotsjf could you please update the images on the first post.

why?

telepati

telepati

Caker

• IC Member
  • 36 posts
    • Time Online: 14h 28m 55s
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 8, iMac

why?

Cause can't see any images; Images look like down below; When click it nothing happening there are no any images.

2n7qsz.png