Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Many jealbreake apps cannot be installed properly, why?

jealbreake crashing issue install ipastore

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

puffo25

puffo25

Getting Known

• IC Trusted User
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 44m 13s

Hello. I use iPastore to download and install apps into my iPhone 14 Pro Max with latest version of iOS-

For some reasons, some apps that I download cannot be installed and they will crash when I run the app, or they show a gray icon after installation. Any clue? Someone said that the reason is because some apps have built som sort of anti hack tool preventing them to be properly jealbroken.  Is it true?
For example any one was able to install successfully :

1. https://www.iphoneca...364738545_.html (filebrowser document manager)

2. https://www.iphoneca...854618029_.html (file browser professional)

3. https://www.iphoneca...623856305_.html (pdf export pro all offline)

user_hidden

user_hidden

Forum Admin

• Admin
  • 67,671 posts
    • Time Online: 323d 13h 53m 24s
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 4, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 8, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 5, MacBook Air, iHave a PC
  • Most used iOS:iOS 5, iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12

go ask IPAstore support why ???

puffo25

puffo25

Getting Known

• IC Trusted User
  • 25 posts
    • Time Online: 11h 44m 13s

Hi, ipastore.me is basically out of business. You cannot buy their IPA since last early Fall 2022. The other ipastore.co from Arabia has not replied to me yet in a convincing way....

• orborneee likes this

alicejenny

alicejenny

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 14s

Well, since early Fall 2022, their IPA is no longer available. The other Arabian ipastore.co has not yet provided me with a credible response.

wordle

markmiller

markmiller

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 28s

I've been looking for this information for a long time, and the material in your article has been quite useful to me in my work mapquest driving directions

orborneee

orborneee

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 41s

Hi, ipastore.me is basically out of business. You cannot buy their IPA since last early Fall 2022. The other ipastore.co from Arabia has not replied to me yet in a convincing way....

I'm so sorry about this. Do you know any other alternative to IPA? 

Super Mario

breastcruel

breastcruel

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 8s

So sad to hear this news  x trench run

Adward543

Adward543

Fresh Newbie

• IC Lurker
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
    • Time Online: 1m 25s
  1. Compatibility: Some jailbreak apps may not be compatible with the specific version of the iOS operating system you are using or the jailbreak tool you applied.

2. Device Model: Certain jailbreaks may be designed for specific iPhone or iPad models coolest ig bio

3. , and using them on incompatible devices can lead to issues.

4. Jailbreak Method: The method used to jailbreak your device can affect the stability of the system. Ensure that you are using a reliable and well-established jailbreak tool from a trusted source.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jealbreake, crashing, issue, install, ipastore