Welcome to AppCake Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[HOW TO] Bypass the iOS Activation Lock on the iPhone 4

bypass activation lock hacktivate iphone 4

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Guest_Twilight_Sparkle_*

Guest_Twilight_Sparkle_*

well today i learned about a new method, it claims to allow the cell network to work, I will add it to the tutorial:

i try and still no cell service..... but i get a apple logo boot loop doing this.....

easy.rahil

easy.rahil

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 4 posts
    • :

admin reading this everyday but don't even think to reply my questions. strange

hotsjf

hotsjf

7 years in scene

• Admin
  • 7,657 posts
    • Time Online: 193d 14h 52m 50s
  • Twitter:@iphonecake_com
  • LocationUSA
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Classic, iPod Touch 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6+, iPad 1, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac
  • Most used iOS:iOS 6, iOS 7, iOS 8

Because we didn't develop this tool, and we don't have the device to test it. We are not in the position to answer your question.

• easy.rahil likes this

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
    • Time Online: 4d 10h 38m 2s
  • Twitter:@M0NGOLO
  • LocationtheHub
  • Facebook:i use myspace
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BTC 1AE1fiQ4kjxkDf6ZZTrLXwhxvSsBAPDR4y

tried METHOD 1 for activating / unlocking iphone 4 , downloading dev tool, added iphone with DFU mode, licked on first button, popup screen and started downloading something, completed with user name pass., second button"runSSH" , thirt button"hacktivation" and popup cmd with some data and asked user name pass: added "root" and pas"alpine", access denied, again and again. NOW WHAT? Please add a youtube tutorial. tell me how and what to do next? Thanks.

please direct questions to me @mongolo , I am the one that deals with this stuff. not admin. this is a cracked app site, primarily and that is what admin deals with primarily. are you using the iOS soft dev pack? if u are getting a popup with some info and it stop , you need to enter "YES" and then press enter. I will overhaul this tutorial soon, and add more pictures to make it easier to understand.

iApplePr0

iApplePr0

Not a n00b!

• IC Trusted User
  • 55 posts
    • Time Online: 19h 46m 37s
  • Twitter:@iApplePr0
  • iDevices Owned:iPod Touch 4, iPod Touch 5, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPad Air, MacBook Air, iMac, iHave a PC

If you are encountering boot logo issues I am working on it.

• hotsjf and MONGOLO like this

Guest_jhy0930_*

Guest_jhy0930_*

When do you think it will be out for the iPhone 5?

Thanks for all the work btw :)

easy.rahil

easy.rahil

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 4 posts
    • :

Dear MONGOLO, Thanks for reply,

I stuck on the third phase always" Run Hactivation Tool" when I enter in hactivation process it asks for Yes-No-Cancel option an after clicking Yes or No it opens a popup with some data and thn username and Pass options.. thn I added Root as user and Alpine as pass and it gives " access denied " on every password attempt.

Hope I can get a solution soon.

Thanks

easy.rahil

easy.rahil

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 4 posts
    • :

please take a look my actions and error: correct me if i was wrong"

step1:

step2:

Posted Image

step3:

Posted Image

step4:

Posted Image

step5 error:

Posted Image

Guest_gooshi_*

Guest_gooshi_*

delete setup file after no signal

LaurentSyla

LaurentSyla

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 55m 30s
  • Twitter:LaurentSyla
  • LocationLipjan

can tell me someone how to get gsm signal in my iphone 4 i have bypassed icloud activation but i wanted to know if its possible to get my signal back if yes then tell me someone  , thanks .

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

delete setup file after no signal

can tell me someone how to get gsm signal in my iphone 4 i have bypassed icloud activation but i wanted to know if its possible to get my signal back if yes then tell me someone  , thanks .

AFAIK there hasnt been a fix for signal yet, though on another forum we had a good discussion about this, and people were suggesting some different thing you can try, but nobody has had any luck yet. I'll let you know if someone is succesful.

please take a look my actions and error: correct me if i was wrong"

bro , were you looking for icloud lock or carrier unlock? i think you said carrier unlock, so this methiod isnt for you anyway, otherwise you seem to be following the steps correctly.

LaurentSyla

LaurentSyla

Fresh Newbie

• IC Member
  • 3 posts
    • Time Online: 55m 30s
  • Twitter:LaurentSyla
  • LocationLipjan

no bro my iphone is factory unlocked but after bypassing icloud activation i have no signal so is any way to get my signal back , thanks

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

no bro my iphone is factory unlocked but after bypassing icloud activation i have no signal so is any way to get my signal back , thanks

i answered 2 questions in one post...... and yeah as far as i know ..... there is no fix for cell network yet....  a lot of people have this problem......  BTW may I ask are you fluent in a language other than english? the community could use some help...

Guest_helmax_*

Guest_helmax_*

how unlock icloud ipad ?

Guest_keeent007_*

Guest_keeent007_*

hi! i hacktivated my iphone 4 recently and it goes pretty well. but my problem is. i can't use it for call and text as my iphone 4 says. "no service" at all times.  is there any solution for this? please helppp.. 

Guest_zakwarrior_*

Guest_zakwarrior_*

After sucessfully taking the icloud activation out and jailbreaking my iphone i accidentaly installed sam (didn't read the disclamer), after rebooting for sam my iphone asked again icloud activation, so i did everything back again but after exit recovery my iphone stay on the apple logo, and will stay like that

Tryed to reinstall firmware with itunes but it gives me an error, my iphone boots but only stays on apple logo

I can connect to it and browse the folders of the iphone using ssh-rd

Anyone can help me out ?

Guest_zakwarrior_*

Guest_zakwarrior_*

Anyone can help me out to get my iphone running again ?

Guest_sher90_*

Guest_sher90_*

Hey, i cannot hacktivate my iphone 4 using method 1. Everytime i press hacktivate phone it says searching host and gives error No Session and simply closes. Please help me.

CrackFX

CrackFX

Caker

• IC Uploader
  • 83 posts
    • Time Online: 7h 27m 47s
  • LocationCanada
  • iDevices Owned:iPhone 5S, iPad 3, iHave a PC
  • Donations:BitCoin: http://bit.ly/1rLY633
    PayPal: donations@crackfx.tk

Thanks for taking the time to write this. 

• MONGOLO likes this

MONGOLO

MONGOLO

Un-Certified Troll

• IC Trusted User
  • 978 posts
  • LocationtheHub

hi! i hacktivated my iphone 4 recently and it goes pretty well. but my problem is. i can't use it for call and text as my iphone 4 says. "no service" at all times.  is there any solution for this? please helppp.. 

no solution. stay tuned...........

After sucessfully taking the icloud activation out and jailbreaking my iphone i accidentaly installed sam (didn't read the disclamer), after rebooting for sam my iphone asked again icloud activation, so i did everything back again but after exit recovery my iphone stay on the apple logo, and will stay like that

Tryed to reinstall firmware with itunes but it gives me an error, my iphone boots but only stays on apple logo

I can connect to it and browse the folders of the iphone using ssh-rd

Anyone can help me out ?

hmm i think resotre it, hold home button as you conect to pc (iphone off)and try and get it into recovry mode...

removed all refernces to SAM... and read discalimers ppl.

Hey, i cannot hacktivate my iphone 4 using method 1. Everytime i press hacktivate phone it says searching host and gives error No Session and simply closes. Please help me.

use method 3 ,you have cdma model?

icloud unlock ipad ..........

sorry the server for ipad unlocking icloud closed... stay tuned... google merruk techonology if you want to learn more.

how unlock icloud ipad ?

• hotsjf likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: bypass, activation, lock, hacktivate, iphone 4